Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Tribes of the East Free Full Version on Macbook
Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Tribes of the East is an add-on to the cult turn-based strategy game for Mac OS, continuing the storyline of two other games in the series. The supplement was released in September 2007. The series was owned by Ubisoft, which was the publisher. They entrusted the development of the game to Nival Interactive. A specially selected group of scriptwriters was responsible for the plot. This game is an addition to the fifth part of the series. Significant changes were made to the gameplay:
- New faction - horde. A unique race, the gameplay of which is tied to the special skill "blood anger". It significantly strengthens units, improving their characteristics and giving special skills. Common spells are replaced by "battle cries";
- The add-on adds an alternative improvement to each creature. This innovation helps to create more unique builds, and also brings variety to the gameplay;
- Creation of cards. Unlike the original game, the addon has a card generator that allows you to make unique conditions for the party; • Added new buildings and locations;
- Changed the wheel of skills;
- New maps for multiplayer.
History tells us about the plight of the orc slaves. The plot, as in the previous parts, is divided into campaigns. In addition to the horde, there are necromancers and magicians in the plot. The first campaign consists of only one training mission where you need to save the orcs. Next comes the story of the necromancer Arantir, trying to exorcise demons and their fanatics. The third campaign returns to the orcs again. Its meaning is the struggle for power. The story of a magician familiar from past games named Zehir completes the last act. In the extreme campaign, all storylines intersect with each other.
Characters from the original game and additions for Mac OS - the lords of the north are also present in the plot, playing an important role in the final mission. There are two modes for cooperative play with friends:
- Classic game on a randomly generated or pre-provided card;
- Duel mode.
A set of level 15 heroes is given, with their own skills, artifacts and army. The main advantage of the cooperative game is the ability to play from one computer. The disadvantage of multiplayer is that the official servers are disabled. Therefore, you can play from different devices only with the help of third-party programs. If you want to diversify the gameplay of the main game, click the Download add-on.
- Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
- 32 MB VRAM minimum
- 512 MB RAM minimum
- 2 GB free hard drive space minimum
- Status: Verified
- Size: 2.01 GB
- Downloads: 2 006