Metro: Last Light Free Full Version on Macbook
Metro: Last Light is a sequel to the original Metro 2033, where the developers at A4 Games, creating the game, were based on several principles: a variety of weapons, engine improvements and preservation of the atmosphere of the previous part. The project for Mac OS was published by Deep Silver in 2013.
The story continues from the end of the first part, when the protagonist destroys the enemy's nest. After a long winter, warming begins, but the main character still has nightmares about the "blacks".
The beginning of the plot is as follows: after moving to D6 with the Sparta detachment, Artyom learns that there is one more mutant left. Khan - the person who told about this is arrested by Melnik. Also, the latter sends the main character with his daughter Anna in search of the surviving "black". In the Botanical Garden, they find a mutant and Artyom has hallucinations. This lasts long enough for the Reich soldiers to be able to capture the protagonist and the "black".
The main character is captured by the Nazis, despite Anna's attempts to save him. There, the protagonist meets Pavel Morozov, a scout of the Red Line. Having neutralized part of the guards, and having escaped, they learn that the "black" was captured by Hansa.
Having made their way through mutant spiders through tunnels and a mystical plane, the heroes go to the Teatralnaya station. It turns out that Morozov is a major in the Reds, and therefore surrenders Artyom to his general, Korbut. It also becomes known that Lesnitsky, a member of the Sparta team, is an enemy spy. This time, the main character of Metro: Last Light is helped by Leonid Moskvin, the son of General Secretary Moskvin, who does not share his cruelty. Making their way through the ventilation shafts, the characters learn that the Reds want to seize the entire metro, using weapons from the D6 warehouse and an army prepared to seize the territory.
Artyom must go through this path, no matter how difficult it may be. Finding and destroying the “black” and stopping the red army is only part of what awaits the player.
5 DLCs have been released on Mac OS:
- Ranger Pack - adds a game mode "Ranger", which is a much more complicated game (similar to Hardcore);
- Factions Pack - added 1 mission for each grouping - "Heavy infantry", "Kshatriyas" and "Snipers";
- Tower Pack - it becomes possible to test a virtual training ground for soldiers called "Tower";
- Developer Pack - 2 missions appear. One of them is "testing", that is, the player is provided with all weapons, as well as all the creatures and heroes of the game. Also, the user can test his skills in another mission, where he has to break out of the spiders' den;
- Chronicles Pack - supplemented by the main plot of the game, connected with 3 characters: Khan, Paul, and Anna. It's worth completing this expansion to learn more about the main story.
Metro: Last Light got pretty good marks: from 7 to 10 points in different editions. Although some noted bugs and linearity, the main thing that made them give high scores was history. The plot really attracts the player who decided to Download the game, and does not let go until the end.
- Operating System: 10.8.4
- Processor: 2-Core Intel with a frequency of 2.7 GHz +
- Video card: with 512 MB memory (ATI Radeon HD 5870 *, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M *)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Disk space: 10 GB
- Status: Verified
- Size: 10.0 GB
- Downloads: 138