Metro Last Light: Redux Free Full Version on Macbook
Metro Last Light: Redux is a Mac OS video game developed in the genre of a shooter with small elements of horror. The plot of the game can be called one of the best in the history of the genre. Dmitry Glukhovsky was involved in the script and dialogues. The developers were able to qualitatively convey the atmosphere of the apocalypse. The player is expected by gloomy tunnels and subways with tons of mutants, spiders and corpses, so you will not be bored.
Background. The game starts right after the previous part with a bad ending, when Artyom launched missiles into the lair of the "Blacks". However, later he regretted it - it turned out that the Blacks turned out to be very kind. They could have prevented civil war on the subway. As a result, Artyom is tormented by his conscience and he will have to look for the last surviving "Black".
- Compared to its classic version, it has improved graphics;
- This version has improved the mechanics of the game. Now it is possible to look at the time and amount of ammunition;
- Depending on how you go, what options to choose, you will end the game with a good and bad ending;
- The developers have added the ability to upgrade weapons. You can now attach scopes, silencers and more.
The events of Metro Last Light: Redux for Mac OS begin in 2034. The surviving people take refuge in the metro tunnels, under the rubble of destroyed Moscow. The remaining people must constantly be on the alert, as mutants will regularly wait and attack inattentive players. However, in the world of Metro, in addition to mutants, the player will be attacked by people who seek to seize power. Therefore, mutants are not the main threat to humanity.
If you like to play quietly, the game has stealth. Sneak and quietly kill opponents, or, on the contrary, take a firearm and destroy everyone in a row, the main thing is that there are enough cartridges.
The developers have created two modes:
- Survival. Finding cartridges and filters will become much more difficult. And stealth is getting harder;
- Spartan. Cartridges and filters are easy to find. This mode is well suited for beginners.
Metro Last Light: Redux reveals the world of the apocalypse in a very high quality. In the twilight tunnels, the surviving people try to survive at any cost. They unite, create gangs, kill each other for just a few rounds.
In the tunnels you will stumble upon taverns, brothels and shacks made of rubbish. People also try to preserve the culture by giving performances and performing on stage. All this together immerses you in the atmosphere of the game, so we recommend Download it.
- OS: OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750M 1GB / Radeon HD7950 3 GB
- Hard disk space: 10 GB available space
- Status: Verified
- Size: 10.1 GB
- Downloads: 94