Surviving Mars Free Full Version on Macbook
The Surviving Mars strategy for Mac OS was released in 2018, the main idea of the game is the colonization of Mars. The developer is the Bulgarian company Haemimont Games.
The first thing the player should do is Download the game and decide on the storyline. To do this, you need to configure the following options:
- Choice of the organizer of the mission. This modifier determines the budget, science, technology set and the number of volunteers;
- Commander. Each candidate has certain bonuses;
- Test. Setting the difficulty of passing the game.
When the expedition flew to the orbit of the red planet, it is necessary to optimally determine the landing site in an optimal way. The mission will be entirely robotized, and its goal will be to establish a colony that will be able to provide further living there for people.
From a rocket that lands on the planet, 3 rovers will appear:
- Self-propelled gun with drones. You can also use additional drones that can perform various functions:
- Transportation of materials;
- Collection of resources;
- Construction or renovation of buildings.
To command them, you will need to build a control center. Its coverage area is limited, this must be taken into account when placing buildings.
The rocket contains a small amount of resources such as polymers, electronics and spare parts. Also, to build a colony in Surviving Mars for Mac OS, you will need to get additional concrete and metals. Metal can be collected on the surface of Mars, but the amount is limited. The concrete is extracted using a solar-powered extractor. Since they do not work at night, it is necessary to additionally build energy storage units. All buildings that consume or generate energy are interconnected by power cables. During operation, all installations begin to wear out, so they need to be repaired. Drones can do this, but you will have to pay for this action.
In addition to electricity, humans will need to obtain water, food and oxygen to live on Mars. Water is extracted using moxies and an evaporator. To keep the settlers safe, oxygen must be stored in a special tank and water in a tower. After you need to build a basic dome, it will consist of 6 sectors. It can house a laboratory, blocks for housing, a hospital, a cafe and other buildings necessary for the life of the colony. When all the preparatory work is completed, the first settlers can be sent to Mars.
- OS: OSX 10.11 or newer
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel i3 CPU or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 600/AMD Radeon 5000 or higher) with 1GB of video RAM
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Status: Verified
- Size: 6.01 GB
- Downloads: 103