Starbound Free Full Version on Macbook
Starbound is a game on Mac OS, made in the genre of an adventure sandbox with two-dimensional graphics with elements of quests and role-playing games, connected with a fantasy galaxy, in which the main goal is to develop and improve their own race, which the player chooses from the list offered by the gameplay. The game was released and developed by Chucklefish Games on July 22, 2016.
The essence of the gameplay is that the player must choose one of the seven races provided by the developers, develop them and make them powerful. In terms of gameplay, you can compare the game with Civilization or Terraria, where a little bit is taken from each game. Each of the presented races has its own advantages and disadvantages, which affect the process and development strategy.
• Alex - creatures that combine ape and humanoid traits. Considered the most technologically advanced race;
• Glitch - robots controlled by a single Mind;
• Florent - at first glance they may seem harmless, but in fact they are cruel plants;
• People - represent the entire population of planet Earth;
• Avians - creatures resembling birds without wings;
• Novakids - bunches of energy that feed on the Sun;
• Khilotls are amphibians living under water.
The world in which the events take place is a fantasy universe, a feature of which is random and unusual generation, which makes the plot very diverse. In addition, in addition to generation, each planet also has its own characteristics, consisting in the landscape, NPCs and environmental conditions.
It is worth noting the presence of quest chains, a storyline and an adventure theme: the gameplay is diverse, allows you to delve into the atmosphere and develop characters. The game has both singleplayer and multiplayer.
Another important feature of Starbound is the ability to change, transform, use and destroy the surrounding world, which is typical for sandboxes, for which Download the game is definitely worth.
Starbound for Mac OS begins on Earth, where the Universe's traditional process of rewarding a racial alliance that protects the world from hostile creatures and ill-wishers takes place. Despite the protection, a catastrophe occurs, during which the planet is destroyed, and the player manages to escape in a spaceship, taking with him several essential things for further development and survival.
As a result, the user finds new planets and, after settling one of them, the main gameplay begins.
- System: OS X 10.9.0 or later
- Processor: 64 bit Intel CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Network: Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Status: Verified
- Size: 3.01 GB
- Downloads: 140