The Long Dark Free Full Version on Macbook
The Long Dark is a very atmospheric Mac OS game with elements of free action, developed in the genre of a first-person survival simulator. The player will have access to a large enough world to conquer and explore dangerous places full of bloodthirsty animals ready to attack the player at any time.
- The developers have tried hard over realism, making the animals not just mindless bots that run after the player, but now the animals have a small artificial intelligence. They choose the right moment to attack or retreat;
- It should be noted that the game has a dynamic change of time of day, weather;
- A huge world, which is completely open to the player for research and search for various supplies that will help to live even longer in the wild northern Canada.
The Long Dark begins with the protagonist and his team flying to the city of Sitka, but the plane on which the protagonist is flying crashes in the cold Northern Canada. Almost no one survived, only the main character and several other characters remained. As a result, the player has no choice but to survive in an unknown place filled to the brim with wild animals.
The player's goal is to survive for as many days as possible and not die of cold, hunger or other dangerous things. In order not to die of hunger, it is necessary to regularly explore unknown places in search of food and monitor the hunger indicator. You also need to monitor the temperature, as you can die from the cold, in order to prevent this, you need to make a fire. It is worth emphasizing that in addition to the indicators listed above, there are others that also need to be monitored.
The player will go on a long journey through dangerous snowy terrain, where he will meet many characters who are either negatively opposed to the player, or positively. As you progress through The Long Dark for Mac OS and explore many locations, the player will find all sorts of equipment, tools, weapons and many other useful things.
The developers have worked quite well in the game world: they introduced air temperature, wind speed, as well as a very high-quality simulation of wildlife. All of this immerses you in the atmosphere of survival in the wild. It is also worth noting the variety of gameplay, for which the Download game is worth: you can fish, hunt, set traps for animals to use them for food.
- OS X 10.9.3
- Processor: Core i5 @ 2.2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Disk Space: 7 GB
- Status: Verified
- Size: 7.01 GB
- Downloads: 262