Wasteland 2 Free Full Version on Macbook
Wasteland 2 is an immersive RPG video game for Mac OS set in a post-apocalyptic setting. Events unfold in the middle of the XXI century, after the final of the last part, 15 years later, when a bloody war between the USSR and the USA broke out.
- High-quality and well-developed system of dialogues, which can be understood at an intuitive level. You can also note the individual reaction of the NPC to the phrases that the player says;
- The developers have worked a lot of characters, the player will meet about a hundred individual characters. Also in the game there are about a thousand options for the appearance of the rangers;
- The project also boasts a variety of ways to solve problems. For example, if there is a locked lock in front of the player, it is not necessary for him to look for a key, you can simply blow it up or throw a heavy thing at it to unlock the path for further advancement.
The main events of Wasteland 2 for Mac OS begin with unknown radio broadcasts, which talk about the complete destruction of the Desert Rangers and "uniting people and machines." After the leader of the Desert Rangers, Vargas, finds out about this, he sends Ace on a reconnaissance mission to the radio tower to determine where this information came from. After a while, Ace's dead body is discovered. After these events, General Vargas sends four soldiers on reconnaissance, to determine what happened there and the cause of Ace's death.
A high-quality dialogue system, developed on the basis of keywords, deserves attention, when you click on any keyword, the phrase associated with this word will be reproduced. Such dialogues are tempting to download the game, and to participate in them. Also, the player has the opportunity to read what exactly the main character will say, for this you need to move the mouse cursor over the keyword and a window will appear next to it, where the phrase that the character will say is written.
Depending on the character the player is playing for and what he does as he progresses, the keywords will change. These words can be compared to a vocabulary, if the user reads each description of various objects, then the vocabulary grows.
The developers have worked out in great detail the system of reactions to the character's phrases. The NPC's reaction depends on many factors: the previously said phrases for the NPC, the player's equipment, skills and characteristics that can be acquired or improved as you progress, and much more.
- Mac: Mac OSX 10.7.0 or later;
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz;
- Memory: 4 GB RAM;
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 300 Series or equivalent;
- Hard disk: 30 GB of free space.
- Status: Verified
- Size: 30.0 GB
- Downloads: 124