A Vampyre Story Free Full Version on Macbook
A Vampire Story is a Mac OS game released in 2008 by Autumn Moon Entertainment in the adventure genre. The fairy-tale world is filled with humor, charming animated characters, high-quality painted environment and objects for interaction. The game takes place in the gloomy castle of Draxilvania, on an island in the middle of Lake Varg.
The player will have to complete interesting quests in the role of a hermit of the castle and a captive vampire Mona de Lafitte. Since childhood, indifferent to opera singing, Mona is trying to escape from a dull castle. The moment suitable for escape comes when Mona learns of the death of her boyfriend who did not take place, Baron Shraudi von Kiefer.
The cause of the death of the baron was the poor choice of the victim, who turned out to be a monk of the Order of Vampire Hunters. After death, the vampire baron turned into a ghost, and invisibly for Mona entered the castle. Forced to hide and endure ridicule in his address, he throughout the gameplay in every possible way tries to prevent the heroine from leaving the castle.
The gameplay consists of: collecting items, dialogue with characters and solving puzzles. The decor is in 19th century style. The search for active items can be simplified by highlighting the Tab key.
Management in the game for Mac OS is straightforward. Pressing the left mouse button displays a menu of available actions: a detailed inspection, using the item, talking with the character, turning into a bat. With the right mouse button you can look into the inventory and ask for help from the winged friend Froderick.
The game, which can be Download, has the ability to quickly move around the location. Mona instantly moves to the area indicated by the mouse when you press the Space key. The same button allows you to skip watching videos. A quick change of location becomes available with the appearance of a red arrow on the screen.
The developers gave the heroine the ability to remember large objects. They appear in the inventory in the form of translucent mental images, and are highlighted when the time comes for their use.
The game is designed to pass locations in any order. Great importance for solving puzzles should be given to a versatile study of objects and Mona's dialogues. Videos perfectly complement the gameplay, help to reveal the subtleties of character and mood of the characters.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or higher
- Intel or PowerPC G4 CPU, 1.33 GHz or better
- GeForce 5200, Radeon 9600 or GMA950, 64 MB VRAM
- 512 MB RAM
- 3 GB hard disk space
- Status: Verified
- Size: 3.12 GB
- Downloads: 119
- Question: I start to install and the game asks for a code, where is this code?
- Answer: There is no code. Or you didn’t put the tablet, or, if during the installation, most likely it asks for the password of the administrator of the system itself.
- Question: How to install tablet?
- Answer: First, install the game, after creating a folder for it in the Applications (or wherever you want), and drag and drop three files (the folder with the game, Readme and Manual) into this new folder. Then we launch the second image, agree and, when the installation asks to find the folder, find our new folder and just click on it. The tablet started to be installed. Then we just go out and enjoy the game.