Stubbs the Zombie Free Full Version on Macbook
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is an arcade action game for Mac OS. The player will have exciting adventures and many funny moments. Humor is present in everything from the funny image of the main character to the comic dances of one of the bosses.
The developers made the gameplay more interesting and fun by adding unpredictable weapons for zombies:
- A severed hand can be used as a baton. You can get it only from a living person;
- The protagonist has a devilish stench due to the powerful release of gases. Such power is a side effect of a decaying brain. In this way, you can disable enemies who are nearby;
- Taking out the pancreas from your abdomen, you can use it as an intestinal grenade. It sticks to solid objects and people. Renewed when eating brains;
- Having torn off his left hand, the main character can use it for reconnaissance, subjugation and capture of people. But she is not able to influence people who have a helmet on their heads;
- Stubbs can unscrew his head and use it as a bowling ball. As it rolls, poisonous saliva flies out from it, which turns all people into zombies. And if the head is also blown off, then the number of victims can reach eight. You must Download the game to use all these weapons.
The main character is a guy Stubbs, who works as a sales agent, who becomes a member of a gang fight and dies in the process. In the cemetery where he was buried, the city of Punchbowl was soon built, which combines the style of the 50s and the distant future. Cars fly across the sky and robots are everywhere, there are holograms and laser weapons. It was all this noise that awakened Stubbs.
After lighting a cigarette and wearing his hat, the protagonist of Stubbs the Zombie on Mac OS sets out to destroy anyone who bothers him. He has two advantages: tremendous strength and immortality. He can also drive cars, tanks, tractors and other vehicles. And his opponents will be police officers, military men, ordinary scientists and even ordinary passers-by.
To survive, the character needs to kill people to eat their brains. It also restores a certain amount of lost health. You can also be cured by turning a living person into a zombie, thereby forcing him to become your ally. In addition to the banal destruction of the city, Stubbs wants to renew his love relationship with Maggie Munday.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- CPU Processor: PowerPC G4/G5 or later
- CPU Speed: 1.2GHz or faster (1.5GHz recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB or higher (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card:
- (ATI): Radeon 9500 or better
- (NVidia): GeForce FX5200 or better
- Video Memory (VRam): 64 MB or higher
- Status: Verified
- Size: 2.08 GB
- Downloads: 1 503