Life in Bunker Free Full Version on Macbook
Life in Bunker is a bunker life simulator for Mac OS. You need to play as the keeper of the bunker in a randomly generated world. The main feature of this game is the competent distribution of resources, as well as the most convenient placement of objects during construction. The game was developed by a small company Flox Studios Ltd in 2016.
The main feature of the game is the correct management of resources, which are not endless. The player needs to keep track of many different factors, for example:
- The size of the population, which must at least be kept at the same level;
- With the growth of the population, it is necessary to expand the territory of the bunker;
- The presence of scientists who allow you to research new buildings;
- The need to maintain electricity at all times.
Also in the gameplay, there are various chips that allow you to more deeply immerse yourself in the gameplay:
- The age of each person in the bunker. This is an important part of the gameplay. Children and old people cannot work, but they also consume resources. The player should keep this in mind when allocating resources;
- Choice of profession. The game provides an opportunity to choose a specialty and job for each resident of the bunker who has reached the age of majority;
- Basic needs. Despite the fact that the events of the game unfold in the bunker, the player's charges still need basic needs that must be fulfilled;
- Various events. It could be an epidemic or an accidental fracture in one of the residents. Everything affects performance;
- Hard choice. In some moments it will be necessary to decide the fate of the entire bunker. Each decision is important and carries with it some changes.
The visual style in Life in Bunker on Mac OS is as simple as possible, but at the same time beautiful in its own way. Each object looks three-dimensional and allows you to intuitively understand its meaning. Although the blood looks a bit unnatural, it still fits into the overall design. The inhabitants of the bunker also look a little strange, although you can get used to it quickly enough. The design itself is nice, everything looks harmonious, creating an overall picture and a unique style of play.
The game makes you feel responsible for the life of an entire bunker, if you are ready for this, click Download game. This is accomplished through various gameplay features. And the unique design pleases the eye throughout the entire gaming session.
- OS: OS X 10.8
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Disk Space: 1 GB
- Status: Verified
- Size: 1.01 GB
- Downloads: 92