Waking Mars Free Full Version on Macbook
Waking Mars is a rather interesting video game for Mac OS, performed in the genre of action in the style of a platformer. The player will have to explore the caves of the red planet and meet completely new creatures, often negatively opposed to unwanted guests. One of the main goals is to survive and explore mysterious creatures and unique locations. In addition to unknown life forms, the user will encounter mysterious ruins and catch unknown signals to which a decryption must be found.
The project was developed by Tiger Style Games and published on February 29, 2012. Critics spoke positively about the game, the audience also received the project warmly.
- The developers have made intuitive controls that can be mastered after a few minutes in the game;
- Quite high quality locations of the dungeons are made, which immerses even deeper into the atmosphere of the game;
- The developers have tried hard over the graphic component, which delighted the fans of the game and had a positive effect on the overall assessment of the project.
In the distant future, humanity has discovered life on Mars. Several people are sent there in order to establish the first contact with unknown creatures. But in the end, a catastrophe occurred, as a result of which the main character is walled up in a mysterious and unexplored cave of Mars.
Now he has to study the local ecosystem, face an unknown form of existence and do everything possible to survive on Mars. The player who decides to Download the game will go on a unique and interesting journey, at the end of which, if the user survives, all the secrets of the red planet will be revealed to him. A jetpack is available from the equipment, with the help of which it becomes possible to efficiently move through the gloomy caves of Mars.
Moreover, the player in Waking Mars on Mac OS has the opportunity to create biological systems consisting of new life forms, that is, an ecosystem. It does this by observing and studying the behavior of unseen life forms. Then, based on the knowledge gained, it becomes possible to build new ecosystems with new creatures.
The sound accompaniment, performed at the highest level, deserves special attention. It includes over two hours of unique sounds and music. The soundtrack turned out to be of such high quality, which received a nomination for Excellent Sound Component in 2012 from the IGF.
- OS: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or Later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or faster
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0, or OpenGL 2.1 with framebuffer extensions
- Hard Drive: 400 MB HD space
- Status: Verified
- Size: 0.40 GB
- Downloads: 153