Limbo Free Full Version on Macbook
Limbo has only two colors, two dimensions, multiple sounds, sporadic music, almost no settings and four keys for full control.
Limbo on Mac OS immediately throws you into a strange, scary black and white world on the edge of hell (hence the name Limbo). At first and in fact until the finale, you have no idea where this guy came from as the main character, where he is going and why. You don't know anything at all, and the game won't help you at all, because the deeper story just doesn't fit into its simple concept. But it doesn't matter, because a very dark, cruel world around you will surround you so much that you will complete your first playthrough in almost one go.
Limbo is a game based on a necessary dying, usually accompanied by grotesquely violent animations. It is often even necessary to die first in order to figure out how to move on. All you need to do this: three arrows to move and jump and one additional key to interact with the environment. As such, Limbo offers more and more intricate and original traps and puzzles that you overcome throughout the game, just like in good old 2D platformers.
Unique to Limbo is its artistic concept of total minimalism. The main character fearlessly wanders through the dark world, which constantly tries to kill him, strike, crush, cover, drown and tear him apart in a thousand and one ways. And at the same time, you increasingly enjoy overcoming these ingenious traps and solving new, more challenging puzzles along the way.
Thanks to the smooth storytelling, you don't even realize how nearly forty chapters will fly by in 3-5 hours. True, in addition to the main plot, the game for Mac OS will no longer be able to motivate to return to it again.
- Unique style;
- Graphic and musical performance;
- Ease of development;
- Addictive yet simple gameplay;
- The game is quite short, except for the passage of the plot, there is nothing to do in it;
- No control and graphics settings.
Limbo is a beautifully crafted yet truly dark platformer with a unique atmosphere of black and white violence that will literally amaze you like a little piece of art. An example of a perfect game for one or two evenings that is definitely worth Download.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.0 (Snow Leopard) or higher
- Processor: Intel Mac
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: graphics card with support for OpenGL 2.0 and with separate or discrete RAM of 256 MB (ATI or NVIDIA)
- NOTE: Please note that LIMBO does not start on Mac computers released between 2006-2008 with Intel Graphics. This game also does not launch on all Mac computers manufactured since 2009.
- Hard disk: 150 MB.
- Status: Verified
- Size: 0.15 GB
- Downloads: 116